Microscopic nuclear level densities for Z=8-110
The NLD predictions within the combinatorial method are based on the realistic microscopic single-particle level scheme and pairing force of the Hartree-Fock-Bogolyubov model with the BSk14 Skyrme force. The vibrational enhancement is explicitly taking into account considering phonon excitations.
More details of the nuclear level density formula can be found in
- S. Hilaire, J.P. Delaroche and A.J. Koning, Nucl. Phys. A632, 417 (1998).
- S. Hilaire, J.P. Delaroche and M. Girod, Eur. Phys. J. A12 (2001) 169
- S. Hilaire and S. Goriely, Nucl. Phys. A779 (2006) 63
- S. Hilaire and S. Goriely, In Proc. of the International Conference on Frontiers in Nuclear Structure, Astrophysics and Reactions (eds. P. Demetriou, R. Julin, S. Harissopulos, AIP Conference proceedings 1012, New York) 356-358 (2008)
- S. Goriely, S. Hilaire and A.J. Koning, Phys. Rev. C78 (2008) 064307
The microscopic predictions of NLD (total, spin- and parity-dependent) for 8508 nuclei from Z=8 to 110 and lying between the proton and neutron drip lines are tabulated in an energy (U=0.25 to 200 MeV) and spin (the lowest 50 spins) grid. Also included in the tables is the the cumulative number of levels.
a zipped tar file including all nuclear level density tables can be downloaded HERE (93Mb).
(last update 21/03/2011)